Anxiety and Stress Counselling
Anxiety is a natural emotional response to life’s stressful situations. However, a badly managed stress can filter into domains of daily living causing excessive disruption and distress. When properly managed, stress can be a source of motivation that challenges us to do more for ourselves.
Symptoms of anxiety and stress includes:
- uncontrollable feelings of worry or panic
- increased Irritable feelings
- difficulty falling asleep and other insomnia issues
- feeling restless nervous, or tense increased heart rate or palpitations
- loss of concentration, and other attention difficulties
- headaches and dizziness.